From the archives
Who am I?
Welcome! I am a British Freelance Writer and Educational consultant working in Bangladesh. I also have ADHD.
In these pages I discuss all of these things and I try to give you a picture of life in this part of Asia too.
I hope you enjoy your visit. Let me know if you do!
- Follow kenthinksaloud on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
If you want to comment on a post privately or wish to commission my work you can contact me on this address:
Search this blog
- 30 Final Days of Bangladesh – Day 23 – Goodbye LAMB school
- 30 Final Days of Bangladesh – Day 22 – Packing up at LAMB
- 30 Final Days of Bangladesh – Day 21 – The Last Things To Go
- 30 Final Days of Bangladesh – Day 20 – Farewell to School and Goat giving
- 30 Final Days of Bangladesh – Day 19 – Empty Shells
What I’m currently reading
Reader Appreciation Award
Versatile Blogger Award
Inspiring Blogger Award
best tagsADHD adibhasi age Bangla Bangladesh Bangladesh Nationalist Party blog blogs BNP books Britain British children Christmas clubfoot Coalville community corruption culture Darjeeling Dhaka Differences dinajpur education facebook family fashion films friends Friendship getting published Hartal hartals health humor humour India internet Islam jamaat e Islami JulNoWriMo justathirdculturekid Kolkata LAMB language Leaving home life music novel writing philosophy politics poverty publishing racism Rangamati Rehab relationships Religion rickshaws Santals Shahbhag shalwar kameeze Sitar society Tabla teaching tourism trains travel Walk for Life War of the Worlds Wedding Whitehaven women writing
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.